Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Brix Brunch

We got our latest Auto Club magazine and it had a page about things to see and do (including eateries) in our little Roseburg area. One of the places it mentioned for restaurants was a place called Brix Grill

We had seen it before and wanted to go there for dinner some time but never got around to it. Well how about brunch? Perfect! 

The interior. Pardon hubby's shoulder, I was trying to be very surreptitious with my photography. It came out rather dark so I had to do a little editing when I got home.  :-)


Hubby had the blueberry pancakes.







This was a "short stack". They were giant pancakes with fresh blueberries. Yummy.

I had the crab cake benedict. The eggs were cooked medium. If I had this again (which I most likely will) next time I will ask for the eggs to be cooked "easy" and hold the muffin. 

Our drinks included iced tea for hubby, coffee and a small tomato juice for me. Our bill was $26 and some change. Not the cheapest breakfast but good and the coffee was really good. 

I'm sure we'll be back!

No comments: